From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of BobHendu@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:01 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] Please, stop asking annoying questions !

Let's be real about this issue. I know it takes time to read some of the
questions and in a lot of cases the questions are so basic that the
person asking such a question should research a little more before
asking. Just don't respond but please don't belittle them as we all had
to start somewhere, possibly with a mentor of sorts at your first place
of employment ect. I for one have offered help in a many cases and
consider it worthy of my time to help where I can.
It is a little like watching television, if you are offended by the
content, turn the channel.
Bob Henderson

reply