durusmail: mems-talk: Regarding residual stress
Just starting out in MEMS
Problem on Pt depostion by FIB
Regarding residual stress
2006-11-06
Regarding residual stress
David A. Grove
2006-11-06
Dear Anurekha,

Try this paper MECHANICAL CHARACTERIZATION OF THIN FILMS WITH APPLICATION TO
FERROELECTRICS, Thesis by Rongjing Zhang at:
http://etd.caltech.edu/etd/available/etd-01312006-170959/unrestricted/ch3_fi
nal_R.pdf. You can access the entire paper here
http://etd.caltech.edu/etd/available/etd-01312006-170959/unrestricted/.

David Grove
Luxel Corp.
www.luxel.com

Those who cast the votes decide nothing; those who count the votes decide
everything.

Joseph Stalin