durusmail: mems-talk: Higher electrical resistivity of electroplated copper ?
Higher electrical resistivity of electroplated copper ?
2006-11-25
Higher electrical resistivity of electroplated copper ?
2006-11-27
Silicon nitride residual stress
2006-11-28
Higher electrical resistivity of electroplated copper ?
2006-11-27
Higher electrical resistivity of electroplated copper ?
Kagan Topalli
2006-11-27
Dear Pradeep,
as a general approach, I know that the resistivity reduces with increasing
current density. However, the stress level of the electroplated copper also
increases with increasing current densitiy. So you should be careful about
problems such as "peeling off" problem of the metal from the surface.
Regards,

--
Kagan TOPALLI
Research Assistant (Ph.D Candidate)