  From: "Homan, Tony J"
Subject: [mems-talk] Integrated Inductors
To: "General MEMS discussion"

Hi everyone-

I am attempting to create an integrated inductor (just a few coils on my
substrate), and I was curious if anyone had experience with this or
something similar.  My main problem is how to get the wire back out from
the middle of the coil.  I was thinking I could make a line of metal to
the center of my coil, and then cover it with some material allowing the
next metallization to just go over that part.  I just don't know what
material would be best suited for this.  Please let me know if you have
any suggestions.
reply