durusmail: mems-talk: How to remove PR in the sample with CNT
How to remove PR in the sample with CNT
How to remove PR in the sample with CNT
Thomas Helbling
2007-01-31
Dear Lin,

we know the problem of removing PR after RIE very well. Usually we use the
following recipe with CNT and PR (also after RIE) that works pretty well:
place the sample a fwe min into hot acetone (50C), then few hours hot
N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidon (NMP). This is the basis of most PR. Then hot acetone
again and then Isopropanol.

We could not see any attack of the CNTs by the NMP even if electrically
measuring individual single walled carbon nanotubes.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Thomas

---