From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org on behalf of Chris Park
Sent: Wed 5/16/2007 9:28 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: RE: [mems-talk] AZ5214E in image reversal mode

Hi Jeffrey
I had the same experience with most of negative resist. They are very
sensitive to the PEB bake temp and time and exposure dose in stepper. If
you have good track and stepper, they are manageable. But if you have
some particle on hot plates and so on, you can lose your control fast.
Have you tried positive resist lift-off pattern by soaking on MF
developer before exposure?
Chris

reply