durusmail: mems-talk: polymer fabrication
polymer fabrication
anodic bonding and passivation layer thickness
How to get a sheet of Cr film via E-beam evap.
redeposition of SiO2
2007-07-11
plasma etching of SiO2 and its selectivity over resists
2007-07-12
plasma etching of SiO2 and its selectivity over resists
2007-07-12
Polystyrene bonding problem
polymer fabrication
Rashid, Mamun
2007-07-09
Hello,
For the micro fabricated bio chip/ micro fluidic devices Class 1000/100
required, although it is dependent on the fabrication protocol and
materials as well as dimension. Usually polymer based micro fluidic
devices demand class 1000/100 for the fabrication. For the cleaning you
can use Decon 90 and followed by IPA in the ultrasonic bath. It will
remove micro/nano monomer.
Regards,

Mamun Rashid
PhD Candidate