durusmail: mems-talk: plasma etching of SiO2 and its selectivity over resists
polymer fabrication
anodic bonding and passivation layer thickness
How to get a sheet of Cr film via E-beam evap.
redeposition of SiO2
2007-07-11
plasma etching of SiO2 and its selectivity over resists
2007-07-12
plasma etching of SiO2 and its selectivity over resists
2007-07-12
Polystyrene bonding problem
plasma etching of SiO2 and its selectivity over resists
Kirt Williams
2007-07-12
Do an Google search for "etch rates micromachining" and look at the papers
publishing in JMEMS.
Several resists, silicon oxides, and etchers are evaluated.
    --Kirt Williams

> Could you please tell me some good references for
> plasma etching of SiO2 and its selectivity over
> resists.

reply