durusmail: mems-talk: dry etch recipe for Prolift100 polyimide (BrewerScience)
dry etch recipe for Prolift100 polyimide (Brewer Science)
2007-08-17
dry etch recipe for Prolift100 polyimide (BrewerScience)
2007-08-18
dry etch recipe for Prolift100 polyimide (BrewerScience)
2007-08-20
dry etch recipe for Prolift100 polyimide (BrewerScience)
Jill Yang
2007-08-18
>From: bobhendu@aol.com
>To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
>Subject: Re: [mems-talk] dry etch recipe for Prolift100 polyimide
>(BrewerScience)
>Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:42:34 -0400
>
>You probably need to add about 3-5% CF4 to your receipe. That should be
>enough to etch the carbon filler material used in most polyimide
>formulations. Bob Henderson

Yes, I guess we all know that additional CF4 "should" remove the grass. But
in fact it doesn't work well.

reply