durusmail: mems-talk: Exposure / Dosage rate calculation
Exposure / Dosage rate calculation
Exposure / Dosage rate calculation
Rashid, Mamun
2007-10-22
You know the required time is related with your intensity and power of
the UV light. You need to consider the nature of photo resist, thickness
on the photo resist on the wafer, and positively latitude (g line, I
line, h line).
For example, g line (436 nm) (broadband) you need to consider following
things:

G line performance
Depth of the focus
Expose latitude
Does of print and
Resolution

All these varies with the type of photo resist. You need to look through
for the required data from the photo resist manufacturer/supplier.

Hope it helps you.
Regards,

Mamun Rashid
PhD Student