durusmail: mems-talk: Best resist for HF etching
Best resist for HF etching
Best resist for HF etching
Haixin Zhu
2007-11-16
I agree with Mr. Larsson, the additional PR coating will only reduce the
pattern resolution. I have been doing glass etch for a while, hard mask
is definitely better choice. Some paper mentioned PR coating can fill
the local pin-hole and will protect the sample from local HF
penetration. I believe how to select the right etch mask really depends
on your application requirement.

Hope this helps

Michael ZHU