durusmail: mems-talk: SU-8 (micro)bubbles
SU-8 (micro)bubbles
2007-12-14
SV: [mems-talk] SU-8 (micro)bubbles
SU-8 (micro)bubbles
Gareth Jenkins
2007-12-14
You could try warming the (closed) bottle in a oven at 60degC for
several hours. Allow to fully cool before using again.
Degassing under vacuum is not recommended as, like you suggest, you will
change the solvent concentration.
Cheers

Gareth

Herman Walgraeve - TNW wrote:
> I am not a chemist, but some MSDSheets mention that the PAG SbF6 can
> react to produce H2 or F2 gas. Can this be the case and causing the
> bubbles? If so, is there any knowledge about this? Or should degassing
> solve the problem? Can someone advise me a way of degassing? I am afraid
> that a degas step will change the solvent concentration of the SU-8 ,
> and so, I will need to change/optimize my recipe again.

reply