durusmail: mems-talk: Problems on lithography exposing small samples on MA/BA 6 Mask and Bond Aligner
Problems on lithography exposing small samples on MA/BA 6 Mask and Bond Aligner
2008-02-07
Problems on lithography exposing small samples on MA/BA 6 Mask and Bond Aligner
2008-02-07
Problems on lithography exposing small samples on MA/BA 6 Mask and Bond Aligner
2008-02-08
Problems on lithography exposing small samples on MA/BA6 Mask and Bond Aligner
Problems on lithography exposing small samples onMA/BA6 Mask and Bond Aligner
2008-02-08
Problems on lithography exposing small samples on MA/BA 6 Mask and Bond Aligner
alim polat
2008-02-08
Hi, If there truly exist that kind of chuck then surely I am really
interested to get one. Can you tell me how you get that kind of chuck?
Did you make it by yourself or buy on the market? I will really
appreciate it if you tell how I get one.

Thanks
Alim Polat, PhD student
Linkoping University
Sweden

On Feb 7, 2008 10:17 PM, Jesse D Fowler  wrote:
> You should be able to get a wafer chuck that will hold small samples by
> themselves. I have one, and it's not difficult to expose small samples
> that way. I actually have a chuck with two small valves on it (that look
> like screws) that can adjust the vacuum passages to accommodate multiple
> wafer sizes.
>
> Jesse Fowler
reply