From: Steven Yang [mailto:steven030505@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 6:47 PM
To: mems-talk
Subject: [mems-talk] Is it possible to deposit Pt directly on
Si/SiO2(PECVD) substrate?

Hi, all

Not sure the Pt (sputtering) will stick firmly on the substrate or
not? as normally Ti/Pt is used for the electrode deposit. But I am
going to try Pt directly on Si substrate with PECVD SiO2 (1 or 2 um)
due to machine limitation.

and if possible, will the Pt electrode firm enought to go through some
processes like Piranha, O2 plasma?

Thank you very much!

Steven

reply