From: Maggie Q. Lai
To: General MEMS discussion
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2008 7:05:21 PM
Subject: [mems-talk] Low-temperature ALD for Al2O3 or HfO2

Hi, everyone, I am trying to use Atomic Layer deposition (ALD) to deposit
Al2O3 or HfO2 at low temperature for insulation purpose. The temperature
should be as low as possible, say close to room temperature since there is
some polymer and something easily diffused on the sample.
I am really appreciated if you can share your recipe ( pulse time, exposure
time, pump time, etc) or you have some better idea.
reply