From: 郑瑞麟(Ruilin Zheng) [mailto:zhengruilin@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 5:48 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] SU-8 partially concave sidewall profile problem

well, thank you all at first.

It works as I doubled the exposure dose. But the inclined sidewall profile
still show up, but less severe, the slope is about 8/390, and still the
lower part close to wafer appears more inclined than the upper part near top
surface. The UV light source I am using is Karl Suss uv400, 10.7mJ/cm2 at
405nm, 4.9mJ at365nm, and a short peak at 334nm.

I also found a problem for the sidewall surface, it is corrugated. Does this
problem have something to do with internal stress?
reply