durusmail: mems-talk: Microfab book for undergrad
Microfab book for undergrad
2008-05-07
Microfab book for undergrad
Andrew Sarangan
2008-05-07
I think Marc's book might be a little too heavy for someone just
starting out. Its a good reference book though. I prefer Sami
Franssila's book "Intro to Microfabrication" for someone new.

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 4:01 PM, Richard B. Keithley  wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I am trained a chemist who originally knew absolutely nothing about
> microfabrication.  I used a book that was pretty good for what you may be
> looking for.  You can check it out and see if it is up your alley.
>
> Marc J. Madou, "Fundamentals of Microfabrication:  The Science of
> Miniaturization". 2002, CRC Press, 2nd Ed.  ISBN:  0849308267
>
> Best,
>
> -Richard
reply