durusmail: mems-talk: Material for capping a SU8-2050 Microfluidic Opto-BioChip
Material for capping a SU8-2050 Microfluidic Opto-BioChip
Material for capping a SU8-2050 Microfluidic Opto-BioChip
2008-05-10
Material for capping a SU8-2050 Microfluidic Opto-BioChip
Material for capping a SU8-2050Microfluidic Opto-BioChip
2008-05-13
Material for capping a SU8-2050 Microfluidic Opto-BioChip
Oakes Garrett
2008-05-12
Have you tried a UV cure adhesive?  You might be able to apply this to
the top surface of the SU-8 structure and then use a bonder plus UV
energy to form the bond to the cap glass.

Best Regards,
Garrett Oakes

EV Group
invent * innovate * implement
Application Engineer - Direct: +1 (480) 305 2443, Main: +1 (480) 305
2400 Fax: +1 (480) 305 2401
Cell: +1 (480) 516 6724