From: eowin rohan [mailto:secret.lore@yahoo.se]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 7:39 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] Material for capping a SU8-2050Microfluidic
Opto-BioChip

Hi,

Garret is right, an UV adhesive should work fine, but
you could even try with a new SU-8 layer: spin coat
SU-8 on the substrate cap (glass, PC,...), do the soft
bake and put the cap over your device with the SU-8
layer in contact with your device, expose it to UV and
finally do the hard bake again, you will get a nice
transparent cap.
reply