durusmail: mems-talk: Damaging of boats during nickel evaporation
Damaging of boats during nickel evaporation
Damaging of boats during nickel evaporation
Tolga YELBOGA
2008-06-01
Hi;

As we know Al is very wettable material.Therefore evaporation of Alimunium
is very problematic. You can try to give current very slowly or use Alimuna
boat. But it's hard to use therefore breakable problem.

In addionally the the quality of boats of evaporation can be change
according to manufacturer.

Tolga YELBOGA
Project Engineer
Nanotechnology Researh Center