durusmail: mems-talk: 20um features using AZP4620
20um features using AZP4620
20um features using AZP4620
Haixin Zhu
2008-06-13
Dear Chad,

U are right. Though I succeeded in making 38um thick pattern with 20um feature
size, there is still some problem with undercut of the pattern and bottom
residue. I will try AZ 9260, and hoping you can send me your processing traveler
so I can use as reference and start point.

Thanks

Michael