From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On
Behalf Of Kevin Paul Nichols
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:34 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] Silanizing a Glass Microchannel

As a follow-up to the question below (silanizing PDMS):

Does anyone have any advice for silanizing a glass microchannel? All that
matters for me is contact angle (the higher the better), so other suggestions
are appreciated as well. Any specific protocol details would be useful.

Thanks,

Kevin Paul Nichols
reply