durusmail: mems-talk: Hydrophobicity of PDMS
Hydrophobicity of PDMS
Hydrophobicity of PDMS
DEBASHIS MAJI
2008-09-24
Hi all,

   Is it advisable to treat the surface of PDMS with H2O2 + H2SO4 (1:1) to
utilise the nascent O2 for changing its surface from hydrophobic to
hydrophilic? I am getting some problem with this procedure. Possibly some
surface reaction is taking place.

   Please give some suggestions.

   Thanks in advance,
   Debashis Maji.