Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 07:53:33 +0900
From: ???
Subject: [mems-talk] Questions regarding silane coating and surface cleaning

Hi!

I'm trying to treat Silicon wafers or PDMS with Silane to make it
hydrophobic.
As far as I recall, all I need is a dessicator.

But someone told me that I need a plasma asher for it.
Is this true? How exactly do I coat Silane on surfaces?

Also, I'm trying to purchase a cost effective plasma system for Silicon,
glass and PDMS surface cleaning.

My second question is: is a microwave type oxygen plasma system good enough
for surface cleaning?

Thank you!

reply