durusmail: mems-talk: AZ50XT single coat
AZ50XT single coat
AZ50XT single coat
Robert Black
2008-11-19
I've used the lower viscosity AZ40XT to coat and pattern 40um with good
results. I used the vendor recommendations except for a 30 sec longer PEB
(2nd one).

Here are the bake temps/times.

                        Time    Temp
Coat
Soft bake1              120S    100C
Soft bake2              120S    110C
Soft bake3              180S    125C
 Expose
PEB1                    20S     100C
PEB2                    120S    105C    vendor recommended 90S
Develop      4 puddles

This resist is chemically amplified so I think the 105 temp is fairly
critical.

Robert