durusmail: mems-talk: EBL on the glass substrate
EBL on the glass substrate
EBL on the glass substrate
Maria Matschuk
2008-11-26
Hi Shifeng,

If you can't find them then they are usually either underexposed (or really a
lot overexposed) or you simply look in the wrong place. What are the dose and
current and how big are your structures?

Another possibility is that there's a problem with SEM imaging (or what do you
use for characterisation?): PMMA is a polymer so you should either use a metal
layer on top (maybe Ti or Al) or you need to use low vacuum. Otherwise charging
effects are too string and you simply burn your PMMA away.

Maria