durusmail: mems-talk: Distortion of silicon beam after DRIE process
Distortion of silicon beam after DRIE process
Distortion of silicon beam after DRIE process
Jungwook Choi
2009-01-19
Thanks for your comments.

Dear Jie

Hi. I think that my explanation regarding the distortion after DRIE was not
enough, so the confusing was caused to you. The device layer was not peeled
off the BOX, it is still well-attached on BOX. I fully agree with you that
the peeling-off the device layer on BOX is impossible. And I also agree that
temperature issue may not be a candidate for distortion.
What is the meaning of microloading? I don't know the meaning, but our beams
are located in less crowd region, so your comments can be one answer for
that phenomena. Thanks.

Dear Jordi
Hi. Unfortunately no images were taken. Did you mean the footing? The
overetching can be one of reason. We will consider that issue more deeply in
next process. Your comment is so helpful. Thanks.

Jungwook Choi