From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of onny setya
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 10:56 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: hard ashing polymer (if Al deposited): possible isotropic etch by ICP?

--Thank you Jie, but I need undercutting more than 10µm :(

--And thanks again, Ed, I did have an SEM pics of sample no.1, but I
could not see clearly whether the polymer is removed and then the
structures got stuck into the substrate, or the polymer is not removed
at all.

I will try using NMP and other metal as well for the devices.
The processes I had are (as u wrote):

1. Spin polymer
2. Deposit SiNx/SiOx
3. Deposit Al
4. Photomask pattern.
5. Etch Al (wet)
6. Etch SiNx/SiOx
7. Strip photoresist (wet first, then plasma)
8. Oxygen plasma undercut

About your old-patent, do you mind if I take a look at
that´stupid´process? (no idea why u called it like that though)

regards, Onny
reply