From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of GARCIA BLANCO Sonia
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 12:47 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] Aluminum wedge bonding from substrate to die

Hi,

Hopefully you can help me!

We normally do aluminum wedge bonds from die to substrate and it works
very well. However, due to the mechanical limitations on a current
package on which we are currently working on, we were considering having
to bond from substrate to the IC die. Is there any norm or design rule
that does not permit doing so?

I would really appreciate if you could give me some advice on that!

I am looking forward to your feedback,

Have a very nice day!

Sonia Garcia Blanco, PhD
reply