durusmail: mems-talk: Problem with oxygen plasma bonding of two pdms slabs
Problem with oxygen plasma bonding of two pdms slabs
Problem with oxygen plasma bonding of two pdms slabs
Debkishore Mitra
2009-04-10
Hey TJ,

If you are not overexposing your wafer to silane, silane should not be
sticking to your PDMS. So you might want to look into your silanization
protocol (I use dessicator chamber for 1-2 hrs, but for more accurate
deposition you might want to use a more sophisticated monolayer deposition
systems). Otherwise you might consider washing your PDMS slab with IPA and
water prior to bonding. Also, when trying to bond PDMS to PDMS, I have seen
that after bonding, the bonding strength increases if heated to about 60
degree celsius, and then kept overnight.

Hope this helps

--
Debkishore Mitra
Graduate Student