From: Mehmet Aykol
To: MEMS discussion
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 11:16:03 AM
Subject: [mems-talk] interfacing high temperature microchannels

Hi all,

I am trying to interface a Si-Pyrex microchannel device that is going
to be heated up to ~600C. Do you have any ideas on how to interface the
channels? Are there certain epoxies or connects because at 600 almost
everything that is plastic melts. I have tried a couple of epoxies but their
TEC don't match the glass and it cracks the Pyrex on top. If there is no way
to do it with Si channels, I am open to consider other materials for channel
substrate material.

Thank you for the help,

Mehmet Aykol
reply