durusmail: mems-talk: interfacing high temperature microchannels
interfacing high temperature microchannels
interfacing high temperature microchannels
Mehmet Aykol
2009-04-10
Hi Reza,

I am not trying to bond Pyrex to Si. I did that with anodic bonding.
My question is how to interface this device with the outside world like tubing
or capillaries, pumps, gas tanks and etc.

Mehmet

--
Mehmet Aykol
University of Southern California