durusmail: mems-talk: Selectivity of etching LTO over sputtered silicon nitride using BHF/BOE
Selectivity of etching LTO over sputtered silicon nitride using BHF/BOE
Selectivity of etching LTO over sputtered silicon nitride using BHF/BOE
Wang, Yu
2009-04-17
Rob,

Thank you for your kind reply. Sorry that I didn't go into enough details of my
complicate design. Actually, the Si3N4 pattern I want to protect is a bilayer of
sputtered Si3N4 (~0.3um) and LPCVD (~1.3um). The sputtered Si3N4 is temporarily
inevitable in my process design. Here are my sputtering conditions:

Tool: AJA UHV magnetron supttering system
RF power: 150W
Target: Si3N4
Substrate: complicate patterned basically covered by LPCVD Si3N4 (~1.3um)
Substrate temperature: ~15C
Pressure: 2.8 mTorr
Working gases Ar=30sccm, N2=5sccm.
Time: ~200minutes

Also, I want to pattern a layer of BHF/BOE-resistant photoresist on my Si3N4
pattern to be protected. Do you think it will work as I hope? If yes, what PR
would you suggest?

Best regards,

Yu