From: Yu Wang
To: General MEMS discussion
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 7:15:15 PM
Subject: [mems-talk] Selectivity of etching LTO over sputtered silicon nitride
using BHF/BOE

Hi,  I want to release my sacrificial LTO (deposited by LPCVD) layer uisng
BHF/BOE, and would like to know wether the selectivity over silicon nitride
(sputterred at room temperature and a rate of ~1.5nm/min) varies with the
NH4F:HF ration in BOE? Does the selectivity increases or decreases with the
ratio?  Any answer will be appreciated.  Thanks,  Yu Wang
reply