Von: Pavan Samudrala
An: General MEMS discussion
Gesendet: Dienstag, den 28. April 2009, 05:07:37 Uhr
Betreff: [mems-talk] Lithography on Cu foils

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had experience doing lithography on foils. I am
trying to pattern 3um features on a foil using MA8 and cannot get the foil
flat to the surface of photomask. I tried bonding the borders of the foil to
rectangular frame but still had some wrinkles (folds) which makes it
difficult to pattern. The backside of the foil is also important and cannot
destroy it. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pavan Samudrala
reply