durusmail: mems-talk: How to print a Coventor Layout preserving the scale?
How to print a Coventor Layout preserving the scale?
How to print a Coventor Layout preserving the scale?
Dinesh K
2009-06-11
Hey Laura,

I am not sure of Coventor. We used to draw our masks/ layout in Adobe
Illustrator and save it as ".ai" files. The vendor then prints the layout on
either plastic films or glass slides for us. Maybe it can help you.

Dinesh

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Laura Oropeza Ramos <
oropeza.laura@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We are drawing some patterns in the Layout tool of Coventor and want to
> print them in slides to make cheap masks for initial characterization.
> However, when we export the Layout as jpeg, the new file doesn't preserve
> neither resolution nor scale, and in pdf it preserves resolution but not
> the
> scale.
>
> If someone has faced this problem before and know how to solve please let
> us
> know the hints!
reply