durusmail: mems-talk: Adhesion problem of Ni on Si (100)
Adhesion problem of Ni on Si (100)
2009-06-11
Adhesion problem of Ni on Si (100)
Evelyn B
2009-06-11
Are you using an adhesion layer such as Chrome or Titanium.  You may want to
deposit a thin layer (10 - 20 nm) before Ni deposition.  I know this helps
with thermal and e-beam evaporation but I am not sure that it will  help for
your plating method.

--
EVELYN BENABE
Graduate Research Assistant