From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of Petru Lunca Popa
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:53 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] Cutting Silicium pieces

Hi everyone

I am working with devices built by depositing Au on Si/SiO2 wafers .On a
2cm/2cm piece of Si I am having 4 devices so I need to cut . Does anyone
can reccomand me a good and precise cutting machine?
I need a precision of half of milimeter (the distance between samples is
1mm). Also I am performing some FIB or Ebeam on those samples so I want
to avoid strong vibrations.

So Anyone knows a good machine to cut ? Or a method what can help me?

Thank you
Petru
reply