From: Petru Lunca Popa
To: General MEMS discussion
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:52:53 +0200
Subject: [mems-talk] Cutting Silicium pieces
Hi everyone

I am working with devices built by depositing Au on Si/SiO2 wafers .On
a 2cm/2cm piece of Si I am having 4 devices so I need to cut . Does
anyone can reccomand me a good and precise cutting machine?
I need a precision of half of milimeter (the distance between samples
is 1mm). Also I am performing some FIB or Ebeam on those samples so I
want to avoid strong vibrations.

So Anyone knows a good machine to cut ? Or a method what can help me?

Thank you
Petru
reply