durusmail: mems-talk: Metal electrodeposition rate
Metal electrodeposition rate
Metal electrodeposition rate
Prasanna Srinivasan
2009-07-03
Pradeep,

The rate of deposition depends more on current density and temperature.
However, the shapes achieved by electrochemical deposition varies depending
on the features of photoresist mould. Due to current crowding effect
accompanied by local field variation within the opening you might experience
higher deposition at the corners compared to the middle of the vias.
Something like a U-shaped profile. You might have to consider that before
you start your deposition runs.

Regards,
Prasanna

--