From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of Nicolas Vergauwe
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 1:08 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Glass wafer cleaning with aluminium layer

Hi everyone,

During the processing of glass wafers with a layer of aluminum, I saw
the presence of dust and other contaminants on the wafer. Up to now, I
don't do any kind of cleaning after I sputtered the aluminum on the
glass wafer because I'm afraid this will affect the aluminum layer.

Can you recommend me a cleaning method which removes the contaminations
without harming the aluminum layer? Or are there other tricks to avoid
contamination?

Regards,
Nicolas
reply