From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On
Behalf Of Krueger, Bernd
Sent: 13 July 2009 08:20
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] Storage of developed AZ photoresist

Hi Yingtao,

Unexposed AZ resist could be stored for more than 6 month when it is vacuum
sealed. The same is true for exposed resist. Be carefull if you have very tiny
pattern. Storage will smear a few nm and will end with the loss of sharp edges
in any dimensions. We have tested 100nm lines and storage of 1h to 5d. If
possible you can freeze the vacuum sealed material to decrease this effect.
Reminder: to avoid moisture do not open package before it has reached room
temperature.

Regards,

Bernd
reply