durusmail: mems-talk: improve photoresist adhesion
improve photoresist adhesion
improve photoresist adhesion
antwi nimo
2009-07-18
U can use

AZ4562 and spin it at

6000rpm for 30 sec that you give u about 5µm but before that u can spin on HMCTS
at 4250rpm for 25sec.....This will be fine on silicon surfaces....if you brebake
it well; 100°C/1min hotplate and 100°C/abt 10min in oven.....i dont know if u r
using hotplate or oven....

But you cannot use these adhesion promoters on Alu for example....with alu you
only have to coat the resist.....so the surface in question is also a
factor...not all surfaces need adhesive promoters...

U can also try TI prime instead of HMCTS but you have to bake TI prime before
coating the resist.

i hope this helps