From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]
On Behalf Of Matthew Estes
Sent: Thursday, 30 July 2009 2:07 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] microvalve

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a commercially available
electrically controlled microvalve for liquid handling with a barb diameter
of 1 mm or less.  Looking online, everything I have found has been much too
large.  Really, any information you have regarding 1 mm or less microvalves
would be helpful.  Thank you.

-Matthew Estes
reply