durusmail: mems-talk: thermally curable glue
thermally curable glue
thermally curable glue
Brian Stahl
2009-08-11
SU-8 will thermally cross-link if you bake it enough, and with some of the
lower-viscosity formulations you can spin films just a few microns thick.
You'll probably want to do a long, low-temperature pre-bake to remove as
much solvent as possible before bonding the two components together to
reduce defects.

Good luck.

Brian C. Stahl
Graduate Student Researcher
UCSB Materials Research Laboratory
brian.stahl@gmail.com / bstahl@mrl.ucsb.edu
Cell: (805) 748-5839
Office: MRL 3117A

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 8:08 AM, Ulli Hansen  wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am looking for glues that can be spun on as thin coatings (few
> micrometers) and can be cured entirely thermal. Any kind of UV initiation is
> not possible, as both bond partners are not transparent.
>
> Any hints?
>
> thanks
> Ulli
reply