durusmail: mems-talk: UV-curing glue, UV-LEDs
UV-curing glue, UV-LEDs
UV-curing glue, UV-LEDs
Prasanna Srinivasan
2009-10-05
Hi Chris,

you may try using crystal bond which is a sort of low temperature adhesive.
the bond material melts at about 80 degrees and once it cools down to room
temperature it produces a very good bond. if your structures are not
subjected to any large loads, then you may consider this option.

- Prasanna

--
Thanks & Regards,
Prasanna Srinivasan