From: Pramod Gupta [mailto:gupta_pramod@yahoo.com]
Sent: 15 December 2009 10:18
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] Adhesion of metal layer on thick photoresist/polymer

Hi

I am trying to deposit about 5.0 um thick Aluminum film on 20um
photoresist/polymer. But the metal layer does not adhere well on
photoresist/polymer and peels off. Some of the methods I have tried to improve
the adhesion are degas, preclean, Ti glue layer etc. Because of the photoresist,
I can not increase the substrate temp more than 150C. Has any one come across
this kind of problem and possible solution?

With regards,

Pramod

reply