durusmail: mems-talk: Electroplating Photoresist on conductive surface
Electroplating Photoresist on conductive surface
Electroplating Photoresist on conductive surface
Kuijpers, Peter
2010-01-21
Hello Lin,

We do have already some years using this Electro Deposition resist.
Works fine, but some time a lot of pinholes are observed.
Mostly caused by a surface which is not clean.
Best performance was seen on a Cu seedlayer, but we also deposited on Au, Ti and
other conductive layers.

Best regards,

Peter Kuijpers
MiPlaza Technology Laboratories