durusmail: mems-talk: PR stripping
PR stripping
Andy Irvine
2010-01-27
Hi Jiho

I agree with Robert - sit it in acetone for as long as it takes.  Or
improve your device adhesion somehow.  Mind you, a clean photoresist
should come off nicely with O2 plasma.  So... patience?

Andy

p.s. 1165 is OK, but as a slight diversion I'd suggest no-one tries
lift-off in 1165 for GaAs, as it has a very slow but non-zero etch rate.
  Six months of my life I'll never get back!  And it's sticky and
horrible too.  ;-)

Alasdair Rankin wrote:
> Hi Jiho,
>
> Depending on your requirements, you could try 1165 from microchem (microstrip
2001 is another brand).  I generally heat this to 80C for stripping positive
resists.  I'll often follow this up with an O2 plasma descum (5min/100W/0.3T).
It has worked very well for me (I've used it for LOR10B and Shipley S1811).

> Alasdair
reply