From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]
On Behalf Of Liang Zhao
Sent: Sonntag, 31. Januar 2010 08:49
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] SU-8 selection 2075 or 2100

Hi,

I think both are OK.

In my experience, keep the photoresist in its original bottle is the best
way for SU-8. And just pour it on your Si wafer when you do spin coating. It
may need more SU8 than you expect to cover the wafer, but it is the best
way. Just keep it in your dark room, not necessary to keep it in fridge.

good luck.

2010/1/30 Sheng Zhang

--
赵亮